THE VERDICT.
It came by email this morning (faster than I expected).
Singapore Polytechnic 2007/2008 S1 Examination Results
Student ID: 07*****
Name: CHAN LIN YUE
Module Code - Credit Unit - Grade
---------------------------------
ST2104 - 5 - A [WCD]
ST2103 - 4 - A [ITOS]
BA0287 - 3 - A [IEB]
LC0918 - 2 - B [CRS]
BA0276 - 4 - B+ [ACC]
SP0901 - 2 - B+ [CD]
BA0289 - 6 - B+ [FOM]
SEMESTER GPA: 3.692
CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.692
ALLOWED TO CONTINUE IN THE COURSE
WTH?! Only B+ in CD? I thought I should have gotten A when I make myself present everytime for the frigging module. Skits huh. And the unforgettable CIP.
Duh.
Not too bad for the first time in my polytechnic life. My mom was going, 'What? only 3 A's?' -.- She doesn't know how difficult it is to get A (>=80) in poly.
But mark my words, I have a history of getting my subsequent results corresponding to a straight downward line from the first. e.g. Sec 1's Literature common test was A1 and by Mid year it was C5. You get what I mean?
I am keeping my fingers crossed for my next semestral exams.
P.S. I am posting this on wireless@sg and the frigging network died on me when I tried to post this. I am so glad the post was retrieved because of the constant save as draft Blogger introduced. Or I'd die.
No comments:
Post a Comment