Friday, October 05, 2007

Random scribbles

Anyone knows any good bit torrent programs? The one im using kind of sucks, the downloading speed keeps fluctuating. To the lower side.

Dunno whats wrong with netbeans. I ran my java program a few times [in run time] and keep getting errors. Yet I dont see any obvious errors made. Yet there are no problems during compilation. I retyped the arguments again and it finally run correctly. I changed them to the ones stated in the [practical] question and it gave me error again. wth. Typed again it is working again. And still working [I hope].

I want more songs in my media player. Somebody be the supplier(s) leh. Anyone. And gimme nice songs.

I am kind of glad to rid my notorious HP printer. Cos the one at dad's office got some problems. And he desperately needs one that has copier function.

The Ch8 9pm show is nice, but tuo ni dai shui. One crime not solved and another prop up. So far, no cases have really been solved yet. -.- And its violent rather than action, unlike what the press releases promised us. (Maybe in the first few episodes, yeah. But its simply getting more violent lah.)

The corn (ji yan) on my right sole refuses to heal itself. For months. Agony.

Does that give me the excuse to wear slippers to school?

The house's air-con has broken down as some chip board in the big box went sot. And dad's too busy to fix it. The weather has been too good to coop ourselves in the air-coned room. While he is whining about his immerse workload, we ourselves are also whining about not getting our own unit fixed. The others out there are fortunate than us.

The guys in my class are slow to notice the unusual way our database teacher speaks.

(Roughly what happened)
Teacher: I will tells you how to type the commands later.
R (shocked): What did you say?
Teacher: I will tells you how to type the commands later. Note that if you didnt type it correctly, the program will scold you (she keep saying this).
R (and the other guys): roar out with laughter

And they keep inmitating her speaking now. -.-

Why do the rest of the polys have such a long holiday? And also less teaching weeks. Wonder how are they going to finish their syllabus. Mom must have been glad that I go to SP. "Worthed the money."

I want that Shi Xinhui CD, cos it got the songs from local drama which I like. Especially Xiang ting de hua.

There are so many nice songs that come with local dramas. Why didn't Mediacorp produce a CD of these wonderful songs? I will very much want to buy it.

My bit torrent software is way too slow lah. 120MB file took more than 1h to download. z.

And I am very sianns now.

No comments: