Working with too many papers have caused cuts on my poor fingers. They are now in plasters. :(
Mon: Spending the whole day checking for names (on forms) against a list before folding them, insert, seal and stamp them into envelopes. Nearly 300 of them lah (yeah I counted) and I did it almost by myself.
Tue: Faxing an internal memo to all the outlets of the company. Some of them just won't get through. What did they do with their fax anyway? =\ And assigning no. of days of leave for employees, photocopying documents and filing them into respective folders, and blah.
Wed: Was told to check for names against a list again. And there was a mistake made by my supervisor: the docs filed ytd should have been taken out and filed into the file which I have to check.
Thurs: Spend the whole day (really) going through every single file in the cabinet and extract the documents needed. All the strength needed to move the files (and putting back is just as exhausting as well, sincle dozens of them keep falling towards the direct you don't ant them to -- my knuckles are red now--) caused me to feel warm even under the 22 degrees air con, when I was feeling cold before that.
******
Finally Friday arriving! But it is one of my supervisor's last day. :( Sad to see her go; she's really nice.
Four more weeks to endure before I am loaded with more cold hard cash in my account.
And maybe a new camera in possession. :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment