JOAN OH JOAN.
Why me leh. lol.
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list.list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
<30.
2. What do you want the most now?
To finish this thingy.
3. Who is the person you trust most?
My QAD and HW and xianns.
4. List any 3 things about the person who tagged you.
Crazy. Playful. Childish.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have RWPS module cancelled.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Heh. Maybe.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Everything I own bah.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Nah. Now many boys likes to split their legs.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
To shy to confess lah. Unless he do it first. x)
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?
Faithful, humourous, caring.
(PS: Joan I like your answer lol.)
11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Betrayers.
12. Do you cherish every single of your friendship?
Depends on the degree.
13. Do you believe in God?
se ji shi kong, kong ji shi se~
14. What do you see in your future?
I have to ask my psychic.
15. Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend /girlfriend?
Need friends no matter what. I hate being lonely~
16. What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
Anything not negative.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Habit of procrastinating.
18. What's your weak point ?
I got very poor stamina. And I get hurt emotionally very easily. So beware of my fragile glass-made heart.
19. What are you doing now?
Answering this question!
20. What are you going to do next?
Click the publish post button!
The winners:
-从缺-
un feel like tagging any. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment