It's been a slacky week. Managed to drag myself out to the opposite shops for some fresh (?) air. Went to the optician to have my eyes checked and make a new pair of spects. Found that my right eye seems to be more blurry than my left. No matter how many lens my optician fits in, it makes no much difference. She say I got the lazy eye. But the degree was somehow lower than my left.
Chose blue frame spects after numerous tries on different ones. Not exactly to my liking, but I hate to be seen as a fussy and hard to please person (which I actually am). Though that pair is not that bad also.
Also bought a new pair of bottom (insisted by my mom). For formal presentations. It is white and I don't really like it, but the sales lady (and she managed to psycho and my mother) insisted that young people should not wear dull dull colours.
Was suppose to pick both things up today (the bottom has to be altered) but due to the gloomy weather, I was too lazy to go out.
Studied the 2 easy chapters for accounting in the morning (while catching bits on the swimming events) and spend the rest of the day tellying, though nothing good was being telecasted about the Olympics. Just don't feel like studying. =x
I dunno what to do for the last 2 chapters, because I wasn't paying attention at all... How how how...?
z.
*****
Was reading the blog of a mediacorp reporter reporting from Beijing and I don't know to laugh or shake my head at the Engrish names of the dishes our friends in China have given...
全家福一锅出 is
A family photo pot leaves
(to where? I wonder...)
干烧黄鱼 is
Burns the yellow fish
(ouch.)
德莫利炖活鱼 is
German Morley cook the live fish
(who is he anyway? I dunno a German can cook Chinese food...)
My Chinese software went kee siao and cannot get the words out. Anyway...
Does the pot rip the chicken
is the last dish name on the list. I wonder who won in the end?
No comments:
Post a Comment