Monday, October 27, 2008

Today went out with mom to a couple o' places.

First, we paid a visit at Ronald's. Found out that he is going to shift house in a couple of days' time. So sad, cos I practically see him living at the current place for as long as I can remember... :( And had breakfast lunch brunch there.

Den took bus to Ikea. After a couple of stops this siao uncle suddenly keep singing hokkien songs at the top of his voice. Not sure who is it but din bother to turn back and see. Keep getting louder. And he starts and stops suddenly de, like someone pressing the play and stop button. Like to sing so much go compete in the Huang jin nian hua, dou ge jin yi or what lah. Come here disturb people.

He only stop when another uncle oi him cos he is on the phone.

Ikea renovating again, so different when I last visited it with lx. Mum was surprised by the cheap plates and mugs, but we din need them lol. Bought some carpets and pillows. And she got her cheap cheap chopping board that comes with a baby (smaller one, lol).

She says if she decided to have flowers on her new tv console in her room (just ordered ystd), I shall go get her a nice cheap pot from there. -.-

Like she will (have flowers). I told her I bet she wont cos of the dust accumulating... But she said she wanted REAL flowers. Even more impossible lah... Everything she thinks/does is 3 mins re du de... Know her too well. zzz.


Ikea!


Big comfy pillows!


The pillow cases.

And I asked if Ikea sent us a mag. She said she threw it away cos she dun like Ikea stuffs (mostly furniture actually). >:( BUT she keep looking at the furnishings displaying and asked if i should get a wall shelf and commenting some of the designs being cute... -.- Ironic.

On the way back someone behind me was inviting a friend to her house for dinner cos its her mother's birthday. Why, its my dad's too. =]

Had pig's stomach as dinner and my favourite celery too. <33 Big chewy pieces instead of those thin slices given in school... Yums.

8am class tmr... zzZzz.

No comments: