Yesterday
Went out with the girls to Ikea to have lunch during 3-hour break. Met my secondary school Chinese teacher Mao lao shi there! She still remember me after all these years. :DDD I suppose I was a good student eh. lols.
Today
Pon GEMS for the first time after WEC lesson cos really din feel like going... All the teacher do is talk and ... =x Went to Joaquim's house with the girls to bake cookies! Very crispy indeed. Scared of Joa's very hyper dog though... =\ Even BOLD ant! Haha. Got back just in time for econs lecture but it only lasted for 30 mins cos other lecturer coming in to promote concentration for the third year... zz.
If only the conc din involve boring selling of items at the SB foyer, I might have go for it. And I doubt I am the entrepreneurial sort who will come out with big business plans and work with external companies. Guess I will just stick with my option.
Next week's kinda hectic... Got to evaluate Amazon's website for EM and 4 more websites for WEC. All evaluating, SIANNS.
No comments:
Post a Comment