Went terribly sick today, thanks to that downpour.
It wasn't that serious this morning when I woke up with sorethroat and slight block nose. Then that heavy rain started right after my e-mktg test and when I reach my neighbourhood, someone was having a funeral at the multi-purpose court which serves as a sheltered link to my block. I had to walk in the rain across (with my bag on top of me) 203 to my block.
After I reach home, I started to feel very drowsy. Not even the internet can keep me up. Napped most of the time in the afternoon with minimal revision for tmr. By the time my mother reach home, I was having a high fever of 39 degrees.
That makes me the third one in the family to be (really) sick. My dad has been sick for a week and still coughing like mad, and my bro's voice remain sexy. My mother say must be the rain that make my condition worse.
Cant go to sentosa with the girls on Sat le. =( Or mahjong at ant's tmr (unconfirmed).
What a nice way to spend my start of holidays lah. =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment