Friday, October 16, 2009

Sometimes things can be so coincidental and even shocking.

I met this friend while working last time. Not until we parted and continue with our studies, I realised [from fb] that he was (not sure is it still) a poly classmate of my sec school classmate. I doubt he knows it though.

Then I was looking at a friend's (call him A) friend profile (B) (just poking), and shocked that while this 23 year old B knows A, he also know another friend of A and me, plus a poly friend of mine. Curious curious...

During Day 1 of attachment I found this guy working in the next office familiar. He was my FO camp mate.

I was in school waiting to get my flora arrangement back (which is 'borrowed' for the dunno what day -- speech day I think?) with my parents in sec 1. (According to my mom) While in the toilet with my friend, my dad walked up to my principal, extend his hand, and said "Long time no see. Remember me?"

The principal turned out to be my uncle's classmate.

My always reserved and nice Chinese teacher appeared in a game show. The host was Guo Liang and Yang Jun Wei. Both are Yang lao shi's (YJW is teaching at NP). Both are my hw er zi's teachers.

One day my cousin and her husband were visiting. I was working on my animation exercise. They were curious of what course I am taking... My cousin-in-law was in the same course in the same school many years ago.

*******

No comments: