Just recontract with Singnet broadband yesterday. Upgraded my plan to 10mbps cos it comes with a free laptop. =]
Just nice too, my desktop go-yang these days alr. If you on and ignore it too long, the screen go blank and nth will make it come back. If you turn it on and din do warm ups with the mousie, it will refuse to move after some time (after finish loading). When you force shut too many times, the graphics will be damn nice till you have to force shut again, cos you cant see where's the shutdown button.
Dragging and dragging till now I know. BUT. I dun like vista luh. And they say 7 is going to be good, but it's just released and I prefer to wait a while for buggys to surface and let ppl squash them before I use it. AND. it still looks hell lot like vista.
Come to think of it, I think the new laptop is going to be in 7 too. =\ Well, I am just going to stick with old Fujitsu for the time being cos my files are here and I am lazy to transfer the files. =x
Its a Acer Aspire btw. Pray hard it wont cause me problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment