Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For those who dunno, my mom bought meh wii... She say she prefer this to other game consoles because you get to move about and not sit there for hours...

Bought it through my cousin, who owned a game cafe and graciously lend me 2 of his games.

One thing I dun like abt wii is some games you really have to shake your wii remote a lot. Damn tiring lah.

Today have been playing Mario olympics. Its more fun now that I finally grasp the timing and control. And managed to unlock more new levels.


The reason for my 'detached' shoulder.

Broke a olympic record (OR) and world record (WR). Then again, doing the real thing is different. (Developers used real world records, btw.)

Kept playing table tennis cos I get to hit a ball. I think the archery game is kind of cool too. Got to pull the remote arm backwards as if like the real thing.



Anyone want come join me? :D

No comments: