Any help is greatly appreciated for this.
For some reason, the burn function of the DVD-RAM drive on my laptop is gone. I tried google for solutions and found a couple, like edit your registry entries and stuffs. But my regedit don't have the entries stated. The simplest is uncheck (or check, can't rmb) a box in the recording tab in its properties screen, but there isn't one too.
zzz.
This laptop is giving me lots of problem lah. It is less than a year ok? Last time the entire drive is missing, now it burn function gone. Dunno what is going to happen next. The whole thing go haywire? choy.
As it turns out, Matshita drives have the most problems I think. In google search there are quite a number of Matshita headings even though I din specify that in my search.
Hope its a registry problem. Or else I may have to bring it to Fujitsu there. sianns.
No comments:
Post a Comment