Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It has been getting hotter the past week. And all of the sudden, cold winds started to break out again.

Abnormal.

Lowest temperature for today's only 23 degrees. OMG. Thats even lower than what I usually have when I turn on my air con.

But I prefer the air con leh. =x Cos I have control of how cold I want it. And not these natural winds.


*

Presentation first thing when morning arrives. Wish me luck. Gonna wear formal some more. -.- My first formal presentation alrights?

2008. I dunno what I want for the new year. Maybe another GPA 3.5 and above result slip so I can get the damn director's roll again? Nah, I don't think it will happen again. I dunno how I got it for Sem 1 in the first place. Everything feels so much like sheer luck.

Lady luck will have to save some of her powers for those who need it the next time. Not me.

29 days.

No comments: