


Make 'em last week after learning from the sushi class the previous week.


Muffins class was next. Made by the instructor. Too bad I don't have an oven at home. >:(
Went on date with er zi and qad the other day. <33

And we bought rrrings.



The ones that we wanted were not available in 3's. So we go for a super simple one instead... :(

Bought router too! Get it quite cheap @ Harvey Norman. Qad and the salesperson made it sound like really hard to set up and configure... But I got it done in like, 3 hours? (Qad told me her cousin-in-law with IT background took one week...) =x
Finding how to lock my network is what took me rrrrreally long... Looking up in the help topics make it worse. What need to check whether your devide is WEP or WPA for encryption, this and that, all techy stuffs I dunno. In the end... I (anyhow) found out that all these rubbish can be done by clicking a few buttons in the internet. All in less than 1 minute.
-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment