Long and laggy process. zz.
Not to mention the network tracking software I installed yesterday went crazy [from reccomendation from installing my new router]. Keeps shutting itself down. Otherwise, I think it's a fabulous software. Lets you send files between computers wirelessly and keep track who is in your network.
Worst scenario: unistall everything and don't use it.
And dunno why this laptop of mine has damn lots of hardware problems (maybe others happen not to be aware that they have them too). I just realise it hasn't been able to do windows update since 27 June. Some BITS thingy not working. And I have no idea what to do (the best -worst to me- solution is to reinstall windows again -.-).
But all of the sudden, it's working again after I upgraded to IE7. And hey, it has got 25 new updates for me!
ARGHHHH.
14/25 updates completed.
[Edit]
2 more updates! WTH. Why can't it do everything in one shot... And now I have to restart again.
-____-
[/Edit]
*******
My dear mother, thinking that I am not using the modem (which is connected to the router) in the computer room, switched it off when I am in the midst of downloading something in my own bedroom. And I can't get back to the internet even after switching it back. This is one irksome problem our my irritating modem. Got to restart the computer to do the trick.
x(
No comments:
Post a Comment