Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anyway. I accompanied my frenie xianns to her uni welcome session yesterday at NUS - if you call that a session at all. Borrrring.

I think we so noob lah. Not knowing where to alight and everything. We passed the engineering block (where we are supposed to go) without knowing cos there is no freaking sign on it. We looped back from Science Park and walked there from Design school.

Anyway, I dunno why we were on the topic, I told her how our fyp teacher said that he seemed to be meeting new people in our class every week cos he can't rmb our faces. And he said Joaquim in particular. I also told her I heard (from Joanne) that Joa was also 'mistaken' as a new student in sem 2 econs class last yr lol.

And while looping at Science Park, some young people got on and i was like telling xianns, hey one of the guys looked like Joa's bf lol. Though i din mention names (or it is actually the same person) in these 2 occasions.

While at the LT xianns was looking out for familiar faces. When it ended she went 'shit', cos she saw her just next door neighbour whom she rarely talked to lol. Still dragged me with her to go over and say hi. Turns out she's pretty nice haha.

Den we mentioned our primary school, and it hit me that Joaquim just told me the other day that her dad was in the same pri school as me (that makes 'us'), so he's like our very senior. And i told xianns I have been referencing the same person the whole time today without the intention to. hahaha.

On the way back to imm on 188, bumped into her another friend Starhub (as she introduced to me -.-). Cos of the chinese name haha.

Btw, it was my first time to NUS. =x
Definitely not going to engineering at nus liaos.

No comments: