
Singpost did it.

Singpost apologising to Singtel.

Singtel
Dad damn pissed off. Bu gan yuan to write new cheque. End up me have to go IMM Post Office pay in order to save my internet connection ($$ from mom of course).
Den shun bian buy fan for my lappie... The fan starting to fail liao, very loud and the whole laptop gets damn hot easily...
Dunno what to choose. Cheap ones looks chui. In the end...
Den shun bian buy fan for my lappie... The fan starting to fail liao, very loud and the whole laptop gets damn hot easily...
Dunno what to choose. Cheap ones looks chui. In the end...

this one loh.

$39.

The cheena cashier keep bugging me to join member cos I will save $14 on the fan I am going to buy. I told her I won't shop a lot at challenger but she insisted that it is very hua for me cos I just need to top up $6 and I get the membership also (membership $20).

And say what will get refund if I dun shop as much. zz. But den again, members really save a lot loh. As much as $10+. So ended up spending more (on the membership)... =x
Still speak Engrish to me thorughout the whole process. Though not bad lah. Just not used to it I guess.
One more week...
Still speak Engrish to me thorughout the whole process. Though not bad lah. Just not used to it I guess.
One more week...
No comments:
Post a Comment