I just saw this on facebook.
Like lol? I only know I have seen many students wearing it since this year and wondering is it really that nice to wear? Hardly wore it even though I also have one - given by school. Looks like the marketing is pretty successful. But I didn't know there are actually (so many) people wearing it in NP, NP students themselves some more. =.=''
Can understand why they so angry lah. Would feel the same if so many people wearing other school's shirts in your school, like "traitors". Its just weird. You should be proud of the school you are in right (even though it might not be first choice)? blah.
But there is no reason for them to go the extent of reproducing the same shirt with NP or it, or replacing the red words with NP and adding the word "Best" above Singapore. I'm sure SP will have a right to pursue the matter bah. And its NOT original at all.
And why are they using that image as group photo? 0.0
Why didn't the school take action to stop the trend? =x
P.S. This is post #365. So I finally accumulated this amount of one year posts over like, 3 years?
=.=

No comments:
Post a Comment