My mother showed me the new phone she bought back for my dad, cos he complaining that everybody said they can't hear him at the other side.
She showed me a phone which is exactly the same as the old one (no surprise, for my dad very attached to using old models he think nice to use). And I asked her if she bought a 2nd hand phone but she say its brand new, which is impossible cos got a lot scratches on it.
I checked the IMEI no. and it didn't match either. I tell her better go check with the seller again blah blah blah. Den after some time, she look at the screen and ask me where the original screen protector go but there isn't one in the first place.
THEN...
She realise she took out the WRONG phone. DUH. That phone was my dad's old phone, and its so different from the new one loh. ><
Now I think I know where I inherit my scatterbrain genes. =.='''
No comments:
Post a Comment