Sunday, April 11, 2010

A letter and a look on a online application system give me the following:

... approved your application for admission into NTU to read the following programme in academic year 2010-11, which commences on 30 August 2010:

Business
:DDD
Application status

The general stages for the application status are
Application received --> Application processing --> Outcome of application

You have been conditionally offered Computing (IS) in academic year 2010 - 2011.

The details of the conditional offer will be stated in the offer letter.

Your letter of offer was sent on 09-Apr-2010.

For acceptance of the NUS course that has been offered to you, please refer to the instructions enclosed in your offer package.

... ...

I 0.0 at the second one. Computing? Well, though I like IT, I decided that I do not like it too in depth. And I only put it because IT is my other interest and I don't know what else to put.

And I later realised that the reason I'm kicked out of Business Admin is because me GPA is 0.02 away from the last year's COP. zzZZzz.

No comments: