Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit
Intel® Core™ i5 processor 650 3.20 GHz, DMI 2.5GT/s
4 GB DDR3 RAM
750 GB SATA 3G Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm)
ATI Radeon™ HD 4350 with Avivo technology
up to 1791 MB total available graphics memory, with 512 MB dedicated
M I N E .
The old Compaq of 6 years retired "glamorously" (more if it didn't had a fit over my numerous attempts to get it start properly). The seller throw in a Mcafee antivirus CD (for dunno how long) for 3 computers and a webcam worth $29.
Screen is 20"... and it looks huge. Now a lot of white spaces in my browser when I surf the net.
<333 the wireless mouse and keyboard. Saves me from messy cables. And the CPU is like half the traditional ones.
I seriously still not used to Windows 7 even though I already experienced it with my netbook. I want the plain old My Documents back! }:(
Was late when I assembled it. Maybe tmr I'll explore more. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment