One of the sickening lifts at my block has been giving us quite a bit of problem for a few days. The stupid door won't shut fully and as a result, it is unable to move at all.
2 days ago I realise I forgot to bring my phone when I am at the void deck and when I was about to return to get it, the stupid lift, and only lift at the first floor, won't bring me up. The other lift is at the top floor and it won't come down as it assumes that the other on the ground floor will pick up the passengers below. Unless people at the top floor make it go down.
And my public phonecard has expired and I can't call my mom to bring it down to me. No choice. Gonna rush off to work without it. ><
And when I return at night, both lifts are on top, and the sickening lift shows that it is supposed to come down.
But it never.
End up I have to climb all the way back by the stairs. 10 storeys and for someone who has not exercised for so long, it was a killer.
Last night, when I return I happened to have to take that lift again. But somehow it was back to normal. My mom later told me that it was she who called the hotline to complain after she was nearly stucked in it. She said 2 men had to pull open the lift door to let her out.
I am surprised she actally did that. Cos though she complains sometimes, but she hardly complaint to the authorities.
Maybe they should upgrade the lift. It is been here for a long time and I don't remember if they had done any major change on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment