
I was hurt. While chiong-ing for the train on the way to school. Hit the ecscalator.

It was a nasty fall. Not only I bled and bruised myself, I suffered many scratches. The bone area kinda hurt too. And I got a scar.
But thankfully it is slowly fading with the help of rubbing rose hip oil on it for like, nearly 6 months? =\ Got fade jiu hao. At least it is not as visible as it used to be.
******

Months and months ago, my father got a HUGE envelope from LTA.
And guess what was inside?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A brochure, a one-page A4 size letter telling us the Kallang highway has opened, and a sticker for you to stick on your car window.
What about the recycling program they have been telling us for months?
No comments:
Post a Comment