Timetable for the new sem come out already. zz. Kinda slack but sick at the thought that I am only released on 5pm on 4 days of the week.
T_________________________T
Tuesday is gonna be the worst day for me. If not for the 3 hours break in between the first 2 lessons and another hour break between the second and last lesson, I won't be released so late. What am I going to do during that freaking 3 hours...???!!!
Have to endure 3 hours jiu suan le, still got 1 hour break between a lecture and tutorial. Both statistics somemore. Why same module need to have break in between? Aiyo... T.T If not I 4pm can go home le.
Wednesday only got 1 lecture, and Friday lesson start only at 3, 1pm unless I choose to attend GEM lesson on that day.
SIANNS.
I think this timetable is more or less fixed liao, only a couple lecturers not confirmed yet. I decided to take up a part time job to work maybe on Wednesdays and Fridays. Or else this semester is going to be rrreally bored...
Sighs. Li Xuan's timetable got a 4 hr break somemore. Got time to travel home [she live along the north-east line] and eat, bathe den come back liao loh. If she don't want to/cannot take GEM on that day.
Who says Fridays' release time are the earliest?
Lesson learned: Never assume. *sob*
I feel so dead now. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment