Saturday, January 31, 2009

A big thank you to everyone for their birthday wishes, I really appreciate it. :DDD

*******

Ytd my dear friend xianns of nearly 10 years treated me to a dinner @ IMM! And she gave me a basketful of junk food (basket included =.=) to fatten me up! The cashier nearly took it back (thinking its theirs) when she took it along to shop for the junk food lol. But thanks anyway I know you spend a bomb with that amount of food. I shall slowly finish it and leave a prawn cracker for you. :D

Spent the day with cousin and watched INKHEART! Nice movie! And we stroll over to the esplanade to catch Chingay 2009! The floats are pretty! A pity that I forgot to bring my camera along or I will be able to take those pretty pictures myself. Waiting for cousin to send them to me. =)

Things seem to be going smoother on this special day too! =D Anne msg me saying that she finally solved the problems and proceeded with our project! XIN KU NI LE MAYI! Haha. Sry you had to work alone for most of this project though. ><

I know this is a very hyper post, a lot of !exclaimation marks. hee hee. Well just got back not long ago, exhausted but more importantly I AM HUNGRY. Shall end here while I go off to have my late dinner supper (?, but I din have dinner actually =x).

No comments: