Just now watched the introduction for CSS 3 - many of them are pretty good! Especially girls (no wonder there are more girls than boys lah). GIRL POWER! :DDD
Tomorrow got presentation, rough idea about what our project - a website - is going to be. POINTLESS LAH. Since its only a draft, it is bound to change in the end (and who will remember?). Got marks some more. No choice.
Getting lazier these days. Still haven't come out of holiday mood. =x I dread when I think about the end term. After a gruelling exam, we won't get to enjoy holidays. We are going for 7 weeks attachment instead, which meant work. zz.
Then after that school reopens. Means new modules, and FYP. OH I JUST REMEMBER. We still dunno what our FYP subject will be.
T_T
Dunno if this is normal for SB, but I think some of my friends in other Dips already know what they are expecting.
rarrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment