A berry berry slack 1st week so far. ~
Monday: FM lecture, tutorial and SAD. FM lecturer reminds me a bit of my old geography teacher, Miss Ek, who went through things almost line by line. SAD was slacky. Was told to just install the required software and try out Apache Tomcat in lab. They got new computers too!
Noticed almost everywhere is under renovation at business block. zzz.
Tuesday: Morning SAD tutorial cancelled. EBP teacher told us roughly what to expect. Formed groups, but shall spare the details. Was let off early. 2 hours break, we squeezed our way inside fc5 because the girls wanted subway - i had good 'ol kfc instead. =) FM lecture then followed by LSC tutorial. Oh man its boring. I din noe its so LAW. Somebody suggested bring moisturiser so that the lesson won't be so dry... @.@
Wednesday: PM cancelled, its tied with EBP. Went to see LO, den dash off for GEMS @ T17. Nearest gem classroom i got so far. ^^ Its kinda... accounting. The teacher keep saying the guys sitting in front got advantage because they are from DBA. 0.o Bet she din realise there are other business students in class too...
And gem groupings also decided by teacher... I think yongming from the old class 01 was with us, but he absent today. Then 2 other guys from engineering... LOL. ok i shall leave the details till friday when i see the rest.
One of the DBA boys turned out to be crashing the class... the teacher demanded school fees when she found out lol.
Thursday: NO CLASS. wheeeeeee. Only an EBP room slot with no teacher. Somemore teacher also say dun need come. yoohooooo. =D
Friday: I expect also kinda slack. ITP debriefing after law lecture. so at 1+, we should be freeeee.
*****
Got back my lappie le. Initially they called in the afternoon ytd saying that parts will take 2-3 weeks to come in and i was thinking WTH?! I said I need it and at 6+, they called and said ready liao. =.= Talk about 'efficiency'. I wonder where they squeeze out another LCD panel for me? Dunno is gimme 2nd hand parts a not. but now still working ok, and i beg it will con't be this way. I have enough computer woes than anyone can add up to.
*****
I am sick of playing hide and seek with fate. I am tired. I don't want to carry on anymore. I GIVE UP.
No comments:
Post a Comment