Saturday, April 11, 2009

T____________________________T

I dunno what to say. Lappie died. It won't start windows at all. Keep asking me to choose how i want to boot (safe mode, normal, or last good configuration). Tried all choices and it just reboot and gimme the same screen again...

I know its not going well for weeks already, with that sickening CHKDSK blue screen keep popping up whenever I start it... I meant to reformat it after my attachment, but alas, it cannot survive the ordeal... =(((

And I haven backup my files. *smacks head* Now trying to use Knoppix live cd (to "force" my laptop to start) to copy as much files as possible into my thumbdrive. YES AND WHY IT WONT WORK WITH EXTERNAL HARDDISK. Make me have to come desktop transfer from thumbdrive to harddisk, back to lap and repeat the process a few times.

Should have bought 4GB thumbdrive. Or should I be glad that my old 1GB thumbdrive also went a bit siao that prompt me to get a new 2GB one. Or else 1GB can hardly copy out any files.

Come to think of it, everything seems to start not long after I started work. Thumbdrive was first. Then laptop started showing signs of failing. And my battery suffered from all the constant re-charging (due to insufficient plugs). Now lappie really died. And I dropped my battery ytd which I seriously believe is going to make things worse (its got a bend at the side now).

Ok I think 99% of you guys reading this must have not understand 80% of what I have typed here since its all so damn damn techy. Well, I just want to rant. rant. RANNNNNNT.

Oh how am I suppose to work on MONDAYYYY?

=(

No comments: