The ending for one thing,
is the beginning for another.
SCHOOL ON MONDAY.
zzz.
Siann lah, Monday class ending 5 instead of 3. Though that means I can z longer on Mondays, 5pm trains are always so damn crowded.
And I dun get to z longer too this coming mon, gonna bring my laptop down to Bukit Merah for repairs in the morning. Some ulu place according to Jack. Gonna cabb-ed there and back to school I guess. Dunno when can I get it back... I bet some modules will require us to install some software again.
Funny module abbreviations i got for this sem... SAD is server application thingy, den also got FM, PM (no AM?), ERP =.= annnnnd. LSC (Legal System Contracts)! My physics teacher was known as LSC HAHAAHHAAH.
Though timetable seemed a bit slack. But just peeped at some module docs at blackboard and there seems to be a lot to learn.
Damn hot day. I was perspiring non-stop even after bathing. Mind you, i dun usually perspire. Not this much.
... ...
Had fun k-ing yesterday. Shall miss my fellow interns @ CAAS.
No comments:
Post a Comment