An Analysis of Myself
Just come to realise recently on what (genes) my parents have given me that makes me what I am today.
Looks:
1) I got my dad's nose.
2) I got my mom's single-double eyelids.
(or was it single-single in her case? she claimed hers turned doubles afterwards anyway.)
3) I got my mom's small eyes. (smaller, in fact =[ )
4) Dad's sweaty palms (which I hate most too).
Many said that I look like my mom anyways.
Personality:
1) I got both my parents' hot temper-ness (closer to dad's though).
2) Has a knack for losing things and cant find it until mom finds it easily later - dad
3) The inability to sign the same (or similar) way all the time - dad was opposite.
4) Impatient easily - dad
5) Procrastinate like no tomorrow - mother
6) Introvert - mom (but she is more extrovert than me now zz)
7) Planning for plans/trying to make decisions which are never realised or very long afterwards (long = months/years) - mom
8) Dislikes crowds like the both of them.
9) Like for old things (as in owned by self for a long time) - dad
10) Calculative in $, always look for better bargains (though not as pro as dad, sometimes i wish i can find a hole to rest when he does that zz).
11) Poor time management (worse when i was younger) - mom.
12) Emotional - mom
13) Do things san fen zhong re du - mom
Misc - not really got to do with genes
1) Accident and sick-prone like dad.
2) Injured left leg/ankle before - dad
So while I can look quite like my mother, my personality and other areas are pretty much like my dad. My mom keeps saying that they have indeed not brought the wrong kid home from hospital cos the personality of mine cant have gone wrong. zz.
No comments:
Post a Comment