Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tentative Plans/Activities to Undertake after Exams
which I dunno will succeed a not
  1. Play lotsa my fave games
  2. Meet up with old friends
  3. Exercise more on my wii
  4. Evacuate room and repack everything I possess
  5. Change blogskin
  6. Clean entire room including behind the furniture [to check for any buggies]
  7. Clear email accounts of unwanted mails
  8. Reformat my computer
  9. Reorganise my files in my external harddisks and thumbdrive
  10. Reorganise my files/work generated by 3 years of Polytechnic education
  11. Reorganise my song list according to my preferred naming and arrangement format [90% are English and Chinese, btw]
  12. Conceptualize on a possible IT project as a hobby project [Own target own time kind]
  13. (To be continued [if any])
I think most of it will not be realised, even abandoned before I start...
Let's hope I will have the determination to fulfill most of it when I am done with my school responsibilities before I embark on another one (refer to Personality point 13 in previous post).

No comments: